Do you ever feel bemused when it comes to celebrating Valentine’s Day and picking the right gift for your Valentine? If your answer is yes, we have few ideas to help you out with your Valentine’s Day Gift shopping and making it a memorable one.
Valentine’s Day can be a tricky occasion because you want to do enough so that you get brownie points for effort but you certainly don’t want to do too much or go over the top because that could scare someone off or deliver a wrong message. So the best advice is to buy and give gifts that are commensurate with the level of your relationship.
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift for Her
Before everything you should keep in mind that women always compare their Valentine’s Day gifts, cards and experiences with their friends and colleagues. The women always do a play by play for each other, so you need to step up. You definitely don’t want your gal to be the gal who has nothing to brag about. You need to give her something to cluck over. And the winners are not always the ones who get the most expensive gift or were taken to the fanciest dinner. The admired woman is always the one who tells the most romantic story about her Valentine’s Day celebration.
Make sure you choose a gift that has something romantic and thoughtful about it and isn’t just practical.
- Send a love note with a Gift card: Send a love note along with a Gift card on her mobile early morning wishing her on this special day. A gift card is the most popular gift for Valentine’s Day — and because women love to shop your gift card is certainly going to be liked by her. You gave her extra wings to fly on her shopping list.
- Pamper her: Pamper her with a spa retreat. A manicure, facial, and a massage will definitely win her heart. Nothing could beat a Lakme Salon gift card to pamper her the most on Valentine’s Day.
- Make her day: Put sparkle in her day with gemstone earrings, a tennis bracelet, or a heart-shaped pendant. Remember — diamonds are a girl’s best friend. A Voylla or a Candere gift cards would give her freedom to choose the design of the jewellery she would love to wear.
- Give her designer wear: Make her friends jealous by giving her a designer handbag, watch, or sunglasses and if you are not sure about her wardrobe collection give her a FabIndia, Elle, Hidesign or Bluestone gift card and let her choose for herself what she would love to have.
- Share a romantic night: Book yourself a comfortable room in a hotel or a resort. Put a smile on her face by sharing a romantic night together at a bed and breakfast or at the hill station of her choice. Flirt with her and give her compliments to make her feel special. Spending time together is the best gift.
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift for Him
Give a tribute to one of the most amazing and tantalizing love story with perfect valentine gifts from Storecheq. Commemorate your love beginnings with a perfect gift card from our inventory of gift cards from top brands. You also have liberty to send valentine gifts for him online with a simple click of the mouse and celebrate your love like never before this Valentine’s Day.
However, to ease your Valentine’s Day gift shopping for your significant other, we have few excellent suggestions which you might take a look before you buy anything for him. Here goes the list…
- Send a love note with a gift card: Send a love note with a gift card on his mobile through Storecheq to add some surprise to the holiday.
- Give him a gadget: Guys love to keep themselves updated with the latest gadgets; you can give him a Croma gift card to have him choose & buy his favorite gadget from the nearest Croma store.
- Keep him trendy: Keep him trendy and feeling confident by giving him a Myntra gift card from where he can buy himself a fashionable jacket, warm gloves, or a wallet.
- Give movie Surprise: Surprise him with a PVR Cinema Gift Card where he can watch his favorite movies. Guys like movie nights better when they like the movie!
- Quick Tip: You can accompany him on the movie and spend time together hand in hand while watching the movie.
Have a happy Valentine’s Day!